LG is quitting the smartphone business

2 Likes

I had the LG G2 and LG G5 phones. G5 had problems so returned it but the G2 is one of the best phones I ever had, even better than my iPhone 4. I bought the G2 in 2013 and still have it. My father used it for years too. Its still working good and it has Android 11 LineageOS as I hacked it.

2 Likes

My previous 2 phones were LG. I have a xiaomi now.

1 Like

I have Xiaomi now too. The G2 is our family’s backup phone now.

1 Like

I think its bcz I bought it refurbished for really cheap on eBay.

Wow. They were always known for their phones. It’s insane that’ll change.

1 Like

My current phone is a LG. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

2 Likes

I had g4 i gave it to my dad now i have g8xthinq dual screen

1 Like

My wife has one, it’s been a good little phone for her. Sad to hear this.

1 Like

I didn’t know they made dual screen phones.

I like LG products either. I have a LG washing machine which is the best one among all the washing machines I bought. LG is a great company.

2 Likes

Sony should also quit making smartphones.

Idk why their phones are so bad, if all they do is assemble third party components to make a ‘Sony’ smartphone.

We need new innovators.

LG were good though. My G5 was great. Now I’m back to Samsung.

3 Likes

Saw this coming a couple of years ago when they left the UK market. It sucks. Currently on my second LG phone and think they are great devices.

1 Like

My g4 was great it never had a problem and my dad is still using it. The g8thinq im currently using had to be sent for repairs after just a couple months. Device needed a new mainboard i guess thats the motherboard. All covered under warranty. The second problem im having is the device cant be wirelessly charged anymore. It just stopped working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.