Let's Liven This Place Up

@odiledecaray, I just wanted to say that I really admire how brave you have been, considering the terrible things you have faced and are facing. I really admire how, in the midst of all of this, you continue to try to create moments of beauty and joy. It’s like watching someone dig themselves out of an impossible hole with only their own two hands and the will to make things better. I really admire your tireless search for a job, and I’m cheering you on in your new one. For all that you seem gentle and a little fragile, you just keep showing us remarkable strength.

I use it only on facial hair

Thank you so much! My latuda is helping so much. Without my meds I’d be a mess. I really appreciate all of you and this community here. I start my new job in a week. I’m scared, but it will probably do me some good.

You’re awesome Rhubot :heart:

I haven’t. I’m weird about people touching me, or is there an at home kit?

yeah yu can get Silkn, you can use it at home but even if you do laser or electrolysis, the esthetician wears gloves and doesn’t really touch you in a weird way, just holds your arm or something. It’s just easier if you do it somewhere than at home. Silks is about 250$ i think which is reasonable. I paid about 1k for my laser treatment certain body parts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.