Let's Liven This Place Up

I’m here. I just got subway again for dinner. I also took a shower.

2 Likes

I am focusing on getting healthy. I am going to try to go a couple days without alcohol. It will feel good to get all toxic substances out of my system.

Here are some historically accurate pictures of George Washington.
Because 'murica.

5 Likes

That’s a good plan. I have myfitnesspal on my phone. I log everything I eat and try not to go over calories.

When do you start your new job @odiledecaray

In a week. I’m so scared. I haven’t worked in over two years.

1 Like

You’ll be fine. Just be natural. What type of job is it? If dealing with customers, just be yourself, that’s all you can do. But remember to SMILE. :smile:

I know me and you have difficulty smiling but it helps with customers if you :smile:

1 Like

It’s a call center. That’s better than in person…I hope.

1 Like

Drank a energy drink and this made my mind explode with joy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHt4eFd_2Co Might not be your kind of taste in music. I am bored as well and wouldn’t mind someone to talk too.

Definitely not my style, I listen to folk, but everything is welcome!

:heart:

I pooped out last night and went to bed :stuck_out_tongue:

X factor is on soon
Whooopie!

1 Like

I shaved my nasal hair today

3 Likes

I need to do my armpits. Bummer. I hate shaving.

I’ve got a no no

1 Like

have you considered laser treatment? it’s a good investment.

My no no is laser

my old manager used Silkn on her legs and it worked. she said she hasn’t seen hair for 6 months. I’m gonna order it soon and try on my legs.

@shellys12 I’ve seen no no adds but thought it was junk. have you seen any results?

1 Like

Only just started using it on upper lip

1 Like

yeah but from what I know, these small home laser products are not permanent, so the hair might no longer grow for a couple of months but they’re gonna come back. I’ve done professional laser treatment and electrolysis but the laser is not 100% and I need a touch up a few times a year.

Let us know if you get results from no no. do you have to shave first?