Let us pray

Oh great and terrible evil master and creator of this gigantic evil graveyard of blood, pain, and death, wow you are just so great for making this, wow.

How gracious you really are and how many blessings you have bestowed on your cursed children, evil evil blessings.

We are so very grateful for what you have done for us, just so so grateful, eternally grateful for this precious gift of evil that you so freely gave.

We all love you so very much and will love you forever. Wow you are just so so awesome for giving us all of this, wow, thank you so very very much, wow.

You made it and it was good. Although this sends one of the worst shudders up my spine that i’ve ever known im sure that it is good and you know exactly what you are doing, oh great and terrible lord of evil, wow you are so big and great.

And although it may seem to us that you have no idea what you are doing any of the time or are simply pure evil, a being of such deep disgusting filth that one would go mad if they knew you, im sure that we are always wrong no matter what and that you do indeed know exactly what you do and that it’s for a good reason.

And thank you for blessing me with the proof that you made this awful and dreadful thing and showing me that you yourself are awful and dreadful. Wow, yay. Keep it from them for it would drive them mad as well and they probably couldn’t work as well if you did show them. Wow, yay oh evil master of earthen treachery.

Let us thank him for his many books of lies. Warm lies of filthy delusions and hopes and dreams, only which were written to keep us going the entire time. Our great and masterful lying evil master of earthen filth and pain.

Never let them know the truth master. They’ll become like us and wander like a ghost for all of their days.

I only await the final blessings which is the knowledge of your disgusting origins, what could have spurned such a horrible thing as you? Did you bubble up from some pile of nature? Did someone as evil as you give birth to you and your mind of hate? Perhaps a well intentioned idiot made you and said “oops”? I await the horrible knowledge to be forced into my consciousness like all of the other knowledge that you have ■■■■ into me without my consent.

Let us pray to our makers. The dark ones, our murdering sociopathic makers of flesh and pain and blood and death and sweet lies. We only await the knowledge of whence you came now, which im sure you will so graciously bless us with even though we don’t want to know but you think you are awesome but you are not at all.

Nothing good made you oh masters of earthen death, from whence you have cometh, perhaps you were always there and were eternal with no beginning and no end.

We only pray that you die.

3 Likes

Like the closing line…

@Pansdisease ,

Why’s life so bad , seems like you have access to some kind of computing device and broadband. You probably get fed and have a roof over your head as well :slight_smile:

My life is sick man and im not just considering myself, im considering all of it.

My roof may be gone soon actually.

this post actually made me laugh out loud, sorry haha

You get it then.

That was the point.

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

I’m glad to see that you are finally becoming grateful. Or did I misunderstand you?

Thank you pansdisease for this open invitation to pray.

Dear Father in heaven, Holy is your name. I pray that in your mercy, that your Holy Spirit will remove the cloud of bitterness and pessimism that is drowning the hope of some here. I pray that they will continue to try and talk to you - no matter where that starting place is. I believe in your Son, Jesus Christ, and that through my faith in Him, my prayer is worthy to be heard before you. Please Abba, Father, hear my plea for mercy for those that are being tormented and feel abandoned in a world that is lost without your grace. I sincerely believe that your grace is strong enough to uplift anyone that is willing to humble themselves enough to accept it. Lord Jesus, you said for those that are weary and carry heavy burdens to come to you, and that you will give them rest. Some here are coming to you with a burden so heavy that its crushing their very souls. My prayer is that they will turn over their pain to you, and invite the presence of your Holy Spirit within their hearts. Jesus I believe if they repent and turn to you in sincerity, that you will give them a lasting peace that the world cannot give; peace of mind and healing for their souls - hope. In your Holy name I pray. Amen!

“… but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” - John 4:14

May God bless you with His peace.

And he’s trolling again. Locking it.