Leader Badge

Hey Everyone! Been a while!

I logged in and was looking over my profile.

Got a question for the mods. @Bowens and others.

I just logged in and it says I have leader badge? 1 of 12 people that have it? The list are/were mods. @SzAdmin is on that list too.

It says I have certain new permissions? What does this mean? Am I a mod, lol???

4 Likes

Quick!! Allow nudie photographs whilst you still have the powers!

Lol

1 Like

Shows you being member

Wow congratulations, interesting because you haven’t been here 4 a while!

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/badges/4/leader

Youre not on leader page.

3 Likes

Oh, nevermind, i misread my profile. I always visit on my computer but now Im on my phone. Not used to it.

I didn’t think that made sense, lol

They’re of me.

So sorry.

3 Likes

You prob could be now that mombie is gone, fighting with her is prob your only problem. Youre high functioning and good example

2 Likes

@Headspark - How’s your sleep these days?

1 Like

@TheCanuk

Good to see you.

I’m dependent on clonazepam now but my sleep has made great improvements, still not 100% though.

17 years on 40mg Olanzapine really screwed up my brain, lol

Been completely off it for a good 2 years now, probably longer.

I just dropped down to 40mg latuda which I believe is considered the minimum therapeutic dose for our disorder. But I developed akathisia so I’m taking 25mg Trazodone for that. Clonazepam is also a good treatment for akathisia. I’m symptom free of psychosis and side effects.

Made some great improvements in my life last couple of years.

2 Likes

I wish I never started olanzapine. I’m scared that if I have to stop one day, I literally wont be able sleep. Lack of sleep can kill you.

Olanzapine is bad for it but everyone on aps gets insomnia pretty much

1 Like

Hi. I can explain this. All possible badges will show up when you click the badges section. Ones you have earned will have a green check mark next to them. This is a badge you have not earned, hence, no green check mark.

1 Like

This is what it looks like for me when I check it, for comparison

1 Like

I might be a bit loopy on Gravol. Does it show?

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Yep you got the loopy badge too

Discourse needs a projectile vomiting badge. This has been a lousy day.

3 Likes

Yes, only 12 people have the rather dubious distinction of having the leader badge on the forum. :grimacing:

1 Like

My cats would so earn this. Projectile vomiting of hair balls is a regular occurence on my house.

2 Likes