Last night in Turkey before flight tomorrow

Can honesty say we’ve had such a fantastic vacation in Turkey! Dalyan town we stayed at is beautiful and the Turkish people have been super friendly and welcoming, the food has been 100% nice in every restaurant we’ve visited. I couldn’t read some menu items but we have been very adventurous and tried some Turkish food and it’s been tasty. I smoked way more then usual but the cigarettes are $25 (£20) for a sleeve of 200 and they are very nice cigarettes, they are called Parliaments… I would recommend Turkey. I’m coming back to Bodrum a bit further north from Dalyan in September. Looking forward to it. I love Turkey!

12 Likes

Enjoy your last night of warm weather!

In the UK it’s probably pretty dismal weather now.

2 Likes

I’m glad you had a good time. :whale::whale::whale:

1 Like

sounds like you had a sweet trip =D
some nice memories been made huh!

1 Like

You know what @Jonathan2 the weather has been very hot all the 10 days with blue skies. I burned on my nose but I have a large nose lol. @Jonathan2 your a very well traveled person yourself, if you haven’t been to turkey you should visit, it’s very economical to visit.

2 Likes

Just having a few “ Beverages” and this is the view from the restaurant on the river. My staff has been amazing

4 Likes

Did you eat good kebab? :yum:

2 Likes

Yes we did, but it was a lot of meat, very nice but next day I was Suffering with my IBS.

2 Likes

I hope you weren’t caught up in this :astonished: