Kim Kardashian files for divorce from Kanye West after nearly seven years of marriage

2 Likes

I was just thinking earlier that, despite making tons of money, I would hate to be famous. Random people publicly commenting on you, your decisions, and your life. Some random person commented that one of the Kardashians was ugly or something and it made headlines today. That is so messed up. The media and trolls!

3 Likes

I think Kanye West have bipolar or psychotic symptom. Heard that somewhere on internet.

2 Likes

He is lucky to be rid of her tbh, but idk what happens to kids, its all headlines as well, she wants all the attention she can get.

1 Like

Who would you be more embarrassed to be? Kim’s ex or Kanye’s ex. Seems like as especially difficult decision. :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s about time. 155554

1 Like

I sure hope he gets some help now. Not to play armchair psychiatrist but the poor man has had some very publicized manic episodes. I would have a much harder time recovering if my manic episodes were broadcast for all to see, and about half my fans kept reassuring me I was a genius who was just woefully misunderstood. He’s got that one relative who tells you the meds make you boring, but times a million.

1 Like

Drugs, fast life, enablers, and money.

I believe the man has some mental issues and needs proper help. I feel sorry for him

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.