Just saw a moon video i never saw before

The dropping of a feather and a rock… Of course things fall the same speed despite weight… But still cool to watch a feather and a rock get releases and land at the same time…

5 Likes

Here’s a historical video and a testament of mans potential in life and the great things we can accomplish.

6 Likes

Now 2 moon videos I’ve never seen…lol

3 Likes

when a man moons, it’s scary because his pants are down…

1 Like

One of my favorite moon songs! Let’s turn this into a thread about moon songs!

3 Likes

oh crap! it’s the police!

1 Like

Little know fact the famous song by n.w.a was actually about that band…not the LA cops we all thought it was about lol…

2 Likes

You asked, so you will receive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euqaOu-cOUo.

2 Likes

Moon in the band’s title!

1 Like

Nothing like being a ‘290’ sex registrant for the rest of your life…

what does a 290 mean?? have you been in trouble with the law ?

Not me.
I used to listen to the local police scanner 24/7.
290 is refrence to someone who has commited a crime of a sexual nature ( indecent exposure, rape, molestation etc.) and is not in prison, but has to register with the police department every year on their birthday and everytime they change residences this way if they aren’t in conpliance with the terms, they get tossed back in jail. Keeps tabs on them for public safety.
Something as simple as showing your butt in public as a prank can get you tagged for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

wow…I knew a guy who streaked in junior high but there were no police involved when the vice principal went out there and brought him some clothes.

He should thank his lucky stars that wasn’t in today’s school, sheesh, he’d probably still be rotting in jail. People today have no healthy respect for some jiggling junk in public.I’d have been standing up cheering the johnsons on wheeeee!

I so want to moon you all :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

mooning can be considered attempted assault.

I forgot about this:

1 Like

Careful with bending over…

REM - Man on the Moon

2 Likes

Must be a law that was made after the 1970’s because I was in high school during the “streaking” craze and I don’t seem to remember that the ones who got caught had to register as sex offenders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM

2 Likes