Just got out of the hospital for the second time

I just got out of the hospital yesterday. I was in from may 30th till yesterday. Before that I had gotten out on may 18th. I’m so done with the hospital. I miss having my phone when I’m in the hospital. I miss freedom. I miss my own bed. So glad to be home again.

10 Likes

Sorry you’re having a tough time lately. Glad you’re back on track now.

2 Likes

Yep, I never want to be in the hospital again. I don’t find it helpful at all, it’s so they can observe me, but for me its boring as hell and doesn’t accomplish anything. I can try new drugs, if need be, in the comfort of my home and report back to the doctor.

3 Likes

I’m in hospital and we are allowed phone and iPad

2 Likes

That does sound tiresome. Glad you’re back home :blush:

2 Likes

Depends on the hospital. Last hospital I was at allowed your phone. This latest one didn’t allow it at all

1 Like

Welcome back, glad youre out and hopefully doing better! :slight_smile:

I was in the hospital myself a couple months ago. Was in bad shape so the whole thing was a blur luckily

2 Likes

I hate going to the hospital. It’s awful. And I’m my area, none of the hospitals allow psych patients to have cellphones at all. They all have a community phone that can only be accessed for 2 hours a night and the one phone is for all the patients to share. Plus, you’re not allowed to checkout even if you can voluntarily. They don’t allow you out of the unit so no fresh outside air. Plus they’re mean to the patients. It’s miserable.

1 Like

I’m always so sick when I’m hospitalized that I couldn’t like anything they did, right or wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.