Just filled my doset box for the next two weeks!

All my meds sorted for the next two weeks! When I am well I can do this myself but if things are slipping I get it filled for me.

2 Likes

IMG_0583

2 Likes

Is this breakfast :smiley:

1 Like

Rofl @anon80629714! Cornerstone of any nutritional breakfast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My gran doesn’t say meds she says breakfast lol but it’s so colourful. Meds actually make me happy. I feel so happy and grateful.

1 Like

I look forward to my meds too @anon80629714

1 Like

I have to do mine tomorrow morning. It’s not my favorite thing to do. But I’m glad I’m doing at home under the supervision of my husband instead of having to do it under the supervision of the county’s meds nurse. When I used to have to do that they never ordered the meds ahead of time so I would have to wait for them to go pick meds up at the pharmacy, or I would have to come back the following day to add the missing med. Plus it was embarrassing that I had that little control over my own life. So I guess I should be happy tomorrow when I do it and just be thankful I’m at home. I should also be thankful that I don’t have quite as many pills as you have. or wait, you said that’s two weeks, we might have about the same then.

2 Likes

Yeah. Is two boxes a day.