I've just been offered my first dose of vaccine!

I’m 29 (in the UK) and so I was expecting to have to wait to September until I get it. My mum mentioned today that they are rolling out a program for people with health conditions, and so I might get it soon. I kind of laughed it off.

This evening I got a text about that very thing, and I’ve got it booked for tomorrow morning now. I’m so excited!!

19 Likes

good luck, hope everything goes well hopefully no side effects. I got side effects from mine.

3 Likes

@StarCrazy which vaccine will you be receiving? Pfizer, or some other one?

2 Likes

I haven’t been called yet ugh you are so lucky

4 Likes

I hope it goes well!

3 Likes

Great!! Most people I know who got both injections didn’t have any symptoms

2 Likes

Good luck… I’m going to see if I can get vaccinated next month.

I think I’m going for it if it’s still offered to me.

3 Likes

Good luck! Eventually everyone should get vaccinated.

3 Likes

Apparently a company in Manitoba is now making the vaccines for manitobans so I’m hoping it is available sooner.

Good luck!

1 Like

Alot of people get sick for a day or two from what I’ve heard

1 Like

Yeah. But the people I know didn’t have any side effects so there’s hope in that

3 Likes

I wish I could get mine

1 Like

I actually have no idea. I’m not really worried about it either way. Vaccine is vaccine.

1 Like

I want to get my shots!

1 Like

Thats great news. I was told September time ish as well.

Im low risk tho - so i expect to wait a while.

Mum had hers, and she said she was out of sorts for a couple of days, she kept moaning she was cold.

1 Like

Only found out in the waiting room but it was Pfizer!
Had my first dose this morning. Heard lots of mixed things about side effects. Seems pretty random how it affects the individual.
The injection itself was so painless. I remember a friend of mine crying when were in school getting vaccinated for something else (15 years old or so). I barely felt anything with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.