I've got all my Christmas shopping done already 🎄

I’d like to get a “bonus” present for my nieces though. But I’ve no idea what. Maybe I’ll just stick with what I’ve already bought for them :thinking:

14 Likes

haha I thought I was the only one doing my Christmas shopping. I started in late August. Good for you, @everhopeful. It makes for a relatively stress-free December

4 Likes

Sure get the bonuses, that would be nice. After all, Christmas is mostly for children and they’ll only be kids for a relatively short while.

2 Likes

Yeah. You’re absolutely right. Thanks @77nick77

1 Like

No Christmas shopping for us yet, thankfully. It would just be more crap to move. Uuuuuugh. The new place is too small, no place to hide prezzies.

2 Likes

Do you plan on getting together with other family members this Christmas, even with Covid still lingering @everhopeful?

I don’t know if I’ll be going to my brothers house this Christmas Eve.

Too many people.

1 Like

I probably will (if I’m invited). I still see my brother and my nieces every weekend. So the only extra person I’d be seeing is his wife if I was invited over for Christmas.

That’s my current thinking anyway.

1 Like

Haha, I also got all my Christmas shopping done with too😅

1 Like

i have to do my christmas shopping early as well. because my state medicaid review yearly is in december. so i have to spend all my savings so i qualify. haven’t got my shopping done yet though, i kind of hate to shop early, because then it seems like it takes forever for christmas to get here.

2 Likes

I’ve started too! And wrapped everything I’ve bought too! Love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.