I've been watching a lot of the horror genre

IDK why but I’m attracted to horror movies on YouTube lately. Some are good and some poorly made. Is this something I should worry about? I should view other things. I’m even reading a thriller. I’ve got a morbid fascination, I like being horrified. But I like it when I have some control. I didn’t like horror at all this time last year.

2 Likes

I for one very much enjoy horror movies! For me, the creepier the better, but I also have a special spot for the Japanese body horror movies, they’re just so visceral that they really hit a mark. But I still love the “Don’t go in the basement” type of movie. They totally rock.

1 Like

No horror movies or shows produce any sort of inner intensity within myself. Im conpletely numb to them all. And ive seen some supposedly hectic ones. When im not on meds they can scare me though. Really wanna somehow work on this anhedonia and apathy stuff.

2 Likes

I watch a handful of movies that are horror…some or most I don’t watch if I haven’t seen it before I got sick…“silence of the lambs”, “army of darkness”, “Angelheart”, “halloween one”, that’s about it…I could never, never watch “the exorcist”.

1 Like

Ive always like horror movies but i dont like the gore anymore so that doesnt leave a lot

1 Like

I don’t like horror movies, except really subtle stuff, like hitchkock movies.

1 Like

I can’t watch horror movies at all.

1 Like

i like horror movies but slashers not so much. it depends on the style of movie.

1 Like

I love horror but I have to be careful with it or it can end up triggering things

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.