It's funny how we forget our victories

When I feel like this, it seems I never win and everything looks like crap.
The reality is I win enough. I’m pouting about the drive over here to the park, it was frustrating, I got a little agitated. And it seems everybody was winning but me and that I always lose. But it ain’t true. I lose a lot but not all the time. I know someone’s going to say, “Well, it ain’t all about winning”. Well sure, you’re right, but sometimes it is.

7 Likes

Is the weather nice in your neck of the woods? It’s kinda windy here currently. It’s supposed to get very hot this weekend, over 100F.

1 Like

I forget my victories too! I paint a poor me picture of my life when it really isn’t that bad. I have people who love me, a roof over my head, I feel pretty good, and that is enough.

4 Likes

That’s the pessimist in us all, they happen though

1 Like

Great to hear Nick!

That was good motivation.

1 Like

It’s pretty cool here. Barely a breeze. I haven’t heard the forecast but we had a couple days this past week where it had to be in the upper nineties.

1 Like

Sounds like it was a good day to go to the park, even if the drive over wasn’t great. Sometimes it’s just nice spending time outside.

1 Like

You bet, get some fresh air and open space.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.