It's Friday what are y'all up to?

I prayed and meditated. My nurse was just here with my Risperdal shot. I was just going through my Music Theory workbook. I’m all cleaned up and dressed and nowhere to go. My cat is curled up and very, very comfy on the couch. Where he should be. I finished a lesbian love novel yesterday. I have a new one to start today.

6 Likes

I’m at work right now. Later, I might go to the canyon and have a campfire. Maybe I’ll go downtown. IDK. My husband and I will bounce ideas off of each other.

2 Likes

I’m just chilling. I’m eating porridge with chocolate in it and also some runny eggs. I will sleep early since tomorrow we are leaving early for a wedding

1 Like

Just finished cleaning my kitchen. Yay

7 Likes

I just gone to bed and checking the forum. I have to have an early night cause I’m up early tomorrow.

1 Like

My best friend is coming over for dinner tonight and the kids will be home tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over this side of the planet it’s already Saturday morning. I’ve already walked 11, 500 steps and washed and hung out the clothes. Checking forum whilst watching/listening to highlights of last nights cricket between England and the West Indies. Dad will be up soon so will cook him a hot breakfast.

Weather looks good but rain coming in this arvo/night.

4 Likes

I don’t know??? I just woke up from a nap all grumpy. I should be going through photos and paperwork to see what I want to keep for the move. But I need lot of coffee first…

1 Like

I missed only one question on my test. Almost got a 100.

5 Likes

I’m baking and cooking. i like to cook but a lot of time don’t feel like it. i’m in the mood so i will take advantage and make stuff to eat the next few days…

I had a little auditory hallucinations today but not a lot. Good day. :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I went to my volunteer job this morning and then to Target to get some Kind and Clif Bars. That’s the second time I went to Target on my own without having a meltdown.

I am loving my new-to-me car. It’s ten years old, but it’s fully loaded and the nicest car I’ve ever had. I am not scared to drive anymore, thanks to Zyprexa, which is a huge relief. I used to be way too paranoid to drive but all that is gone.

My husband doesn’t get off work until 7 p.m. so nothing else exciting is going on.

4 Likes

I have been stressed all day with my thoughts, I’m just watching the news and going to eat something. I might nap I just want to relax today, I hope you are having an amazing Friday.

1 Like

Hi Roxanna! :blush:

I’m still trying to wake up, I wasn’t even up that late last night, but I’m still getting over a headache and some headache medicine that made me very sleepy this morning when I took it.

Other than that, I’m probably just gonna watch a movie later tonight.

1 Like

My bf came home mad and threw all the dishes in the sink yelling. Bella and me with the door shut. Jfc

Awww. I’m sorry, Rox. :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry bout that. My dad does that sometimes after work. I just give him his space.

1 Like

A lot of people do.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.