Friday plans

Im gonna take a long walk with a friend.
What are you gonna do?

7 Likes

I’m going to spend a couple hours cleaning tomorrow.

4 Likes

Same here. I’ve got laundry to be done. Then take a nap. Watch the election.

3 Likes

Oh I’m just gonna sit in my lawnchair and watch the flies hit the bug zapper.

Lol just kidding.

I’ll probably just do my usual, watch movies and cook up food. :grin:

6 Likes

Going to college, videogames and play with my cat

7 Likes

I’m going to drive for 30 minutes to vacuum carpets. Long as I’m there, I’ll empty some wastebaskets and have lunch.

3 Likes

It’s well through my friday. Did some good work at the cricket club. Just finally got home and having a look at the boards. Playing cricket tomorrow afternoon so that should be some fun. Just have to cook some dinner and early to bed for me.

3 Likes

Laundry day! And I’m going through my Christmas decorations to see what I have! I’m looking forward to it. :smiley:

3 Likes

just waiting for the second covid food stamps coming through around the 11th…go to the store for the last items we can afford until then…nothing else…

1 Like

This morning I will walk the dog. Cook breakfast. Have a nap.

This afternoon I’m going food shopping.

2 Likes

I have an interview for a grocery store job in the early afternoon. Wish me luck, please! Other than that, I have a lot of stuff to work on around the house. Hope everyone has a good day! :heart:

8 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile:
:rose:

3 Likes

Good luck @antidepressant044

2 Likes

Good luck. Be confident and smile!

2 Likes

I am building a path today. Going to take a while as I have to cut about 12 slabs

Then hopefully I can lay the artificial lawn

Will come home and fit my new kitchen blinds that I treated myself too

2 Likes

I have to clean the bathroom, living room, and floors. Not fun but it must be done

2 Likes

I’ve already been to the gym.

I been looking online at new A new VW I’m going to buy if I start working again.

1 Like

I’m not doing much. Just taking care of my dog and I’ll shower later. Probably going to be chilling listening to music a lot of the day.

1 Like

Good luck @antidepressant044! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I didnt take a walk i bicykled by myself instead and met some friends.