Is this lame?

Be honest guys… is this a lame profile picture for my music page?

2 Likes

It’s good!

Nice speaker in the background…

Thanks man… it was supposed to have a grain effect on the two grey sides and the blue center was supposed to be clear but it won’t export like that :person_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Did you listen to my track on the main stereo yet?

Nope forgot yesterday!!! Will check it out today😊

1 Like

7 Likes

That’s my set up !!

1 Like

Cool! I like the way the laptop is suspended over the keyboard.

Is the desk specifically for such a set up?

I see you are using a HP laptop. Would not a MacBook with Logic Pro music center be sufficient? Unless you are concerned with costs.

Nah man… I’m windows all day long. It’s an HP zbook workstation!! Handles everything I need. Idk why but I hate apple… The culture makes me uncomfortable :joy:

2 Likes

I dislike apple products as well. Too much hype and too overpriced. I do have an iphone and an ipad, but I am squarely in the windows camp where laptops and desktops are concerned.

Not as tidy as yours @AKendrick but it does the trick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving the guitar :smirk::guitar:

1 Like

I’ve wanted a Simi hollow body guitar for Soo sooooo long :sob::joy:

Yea … I think they don’t have as many upgrade options either… At least that’s what my therapist said. Her husband is also a programmer and they are a Windows home lol

1 Like

It was a bargain of FB marketplace. It costs £500 new and it was almost new, unmarked and good as new for £250!

I was so chuffed to get it and find it in such perfect condition.

Are you playing her on the song you posted last?

1 Like

Yes, with the multi effects pedal you can make out in the pic.

Fair enough. I’m not sure what music software you use that would be equivalent to Logic Pro on a Windows laptop. The Music & Entertainment industry is a field I am unfamiliar with.

I use cubase… I started in FL studio and moved to reason …then fell in love with cubase! I think alot of guys like apple it’s just not for me. Not enough value for the money.

1 Like