Is the heart in the brain?

Does anyone know

Apparently there are neurons in the heart and they actually do some feeling thinking. The effects of heart transplants can be detected in the changes that result in ones personality. There are also neurons in the spinal cord and stomach. The stomach is detached, it is its own entity.

Sometimes my voices say they’re coming from my brain stem.

Probably 99% of stuff related to consciousness goes on in the brain.

1 Like

Quran - (22:46) Have they not gone about in the land so as to make their hearts think and ears hear? The fact, however, is that it is the hearts in the breasts and not the eyes that become blind. *91

*91) The words “… the hearts … blind” have been used in the metaphorical and not in the literal sense. Since the heart is regarded as the centre of emotions, feelings and of mental and moral qualities, these words have been used to imply that their obduracy has inhibited them from feeling and acting rationally…

Sharing my though on this, yes, and to be honet I think the damage we are enduring is caused by an emotional disfunction by heart and not by the brain, of course that contradicts with science and neuroscience but that’s it my though of it after my experience with the illness.

2 Likes

Isn’t it already proven where the heart is by surgery? Something I didn’t know until recently is the esophagus is part of the heart and for people with cirrhosis from drinking one of the first symptoms is throwing up blood and heart pain as the disfunction of the liver throws the heart off and causes irregular blood flow to the esophagus and the vessels there swell until some burst albeit minuscule.

3 Likes

Would imagine it would depend if you’re male or female… :wink:

Sorry,I haven’t been sleeping.

Not entirely it seems to me there’s a physical feeling that goes along with emotions wherever/whatever they might be.

1 Like