Is Santa Claus real

You’re actually making me look forward for christmas this year @mjseu :smile:

1 Like

yeah me too.

2 Likes

@waterway @Minnii LOL, yes it is still two months wait, have you been good in this year, if yes, Santa Claus brings nice Christmas presents LOL :smiley:

2 Likes

When I lived in my auto in America I met some people who said ‘Happy Birthday’ instead of saying ‘Merry Christmas’, I suppose it was their way to celebrate this important day.

wtf?I’ve never heard this before and I live in america.

These people lived in the streets of Key West, I saw many different people, some people who lived in the streets in Key West were very giving.

I honestly wasn’t very good this year :smoking:

Ah, I’ve never been to Key West before, which is a shame since I lived in Florida for 8 years. It was an 8 hr drive from Orlando though and I never felt motivated enough to make the trek.

When I lived in my auto in America I visited at least twice a year Key West, spent my Christmas and New Years there too.

That’ sounds fun! Winters in Florida are definitely great! So you traveled all over North America living out of your car and visiting tourist destinations?

1 Like

I traveled in many places (from Miami to SF, LA, Nyc, etc.), mostly stayed in Miami, never visited tourist destinations although South Beach was great. I had lived in America 11 years already before my auto living. There in Miami Beach is a great holocaust memorial.

1 Like

That sounds cool! Sometimes I consider road tripping for a few months and visiting all the places in the USA that are worth seeing, but I never get around to it!

Do you have any crazy stories that happened while you lived in your automobile?

Not very interesting stories, amazing by itself, but let’s not derail this Santa discussion.

Some cultures take this Christmas time very seriously and the Christmas peace is declared and it lasts few days.

They say key west is the best place in the USA to be without a house

I would say that Key West is one of the most liberal places in America, there are all kinds of people. I liked to visit Ernest Hemingway’s house and see those Hemingway’s cats.