Is it true that

Should make a thread Roxanna cares to much what others say., Kill yourself.

i wondered why my neighbors are like that. i pay $395 a month with ac, heat, gas, trash, sewer, water and electric included for a studio apartment. it is cheaper than section 8, no waiting list and i don’t have to get out from a lease or find people who accept section 8. poor parts of town are usually safer for women and common sense types, everyone knows we’re broke though, i don’t see check into cash advance places on every corner like my old neighborhood. guess we just can’t afford those luxuries. the psychiatrists are more expensive though, people on social security are always trying to make medicine last longer by just breaking a double dosage in half.

2 Likes

Are you going to be okay?

1 Like

Make up a nice sounding resume on your upstairs neighbors, the send it to every furniture store in the city.
Then send it to every interior decorator around.
They may get a job offer and take it since they like moving stuff around leaving you free to glue all their furniture to the floor.

maybe not.

They’d have less time to bug you with the noise…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m alright. I like my internal voices better than external voices. Im ok. Still have to take haldol.

1 Like

You need to increase haldol. I think you take 1mg? I take 40mg and sometimes I used to take 80mg

1 Like

Oh my gosh! You only take 1mg of Haldol?! That’s way too low! I really hope they increase your dose in November! I think it’s malpractice to have you on such a low dose with all you’re experiencing.

1 Like

He was going to tsise my haldol to 2mg but he kept it at 1mg adding Clonazepam. Yeah I know I’m sol RightNow. Just took my haldol

1 Like

I wish I was off of haldol anyway. He does not care.

the lowest dose that does the most good

or at least that’s me and my doc philosophy

if not, maybe time to raise it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.