İs it possible to delete my account

Please delete my account thanks in advance
@Bowens @Ninjastar @Moonbeam @rogueone

2 Likes

Message from @SzAdmin modified by mods to reflect current procedure:

Occasionally we get an request from people who want to delete / anonymize their account here and leave the site.

That is fine, we have no problem with that - but the issue is that a very large percentage of people change their minds after a while and cancel that request or just join again later. Because of this , we ask that you make two separate requests to staff at least two weeks apart (sort of a “cooling off” period). You may either create a new thread and tag staff in it, or PM staff directly to make your initial request. If you think about it and two or more weeks after your first request you really want to fully anonymize your account - then make a second request. It is easier for us to keep track of the time between requests if you use the same PM or thread that you made your initial request in to make the second request, so it would be appreciated if you do this.

We will then anonymize your account

1 Like

Hate to see you go :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry man.i think i m disturbing majority of people here.i don t like the disturb anyone.best think is this.thank you very much for your kind reply.i really appreciate it.

Will miss u. You’re a valuable forum member, Dustypages

Best wishes

1 Like

Thank you @Zoe .i really appreciate it.this is my second attempt thats why people think i m seek for drama but i really don t.i m just unsure if this my thoughts true or not about disturbing people.but i think i m sure that this is not delusion.so i m good to go.

1 Like

There’s just a few ppl who seem to misunderstand but generally this place is great.

I don’t think ANYONE here dislikes you, honestly.

But if u feel uncomfortable I understand

Maybe take a break then come back. Idk

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:1515

1 Like

Hi .its 2 weeks now and i didn t chabnge my mind.is it possible to delete my accpunt now.thanks in advance
@anon4362788 @rogueone @Bowens