Is it hard to use ps4 controller on a pc?

ps4 controller on a pc …!!! or its better xbox one

1 Like

No idea about ps4 controllers - but xbox ones plug straight into a windows 10 pc with no setup.

3 Likes

i want to play mortal kombat xl… it has huge discount… i need a controller

i think ps4 would work better

It is not hard at all. You can use a software called Inmputmaper wach that on Youtube

1 Like

I think google is your freind on that one. Pretty sure ive read how to connect them using software off the net.

1 Like
1 Like

Nice one - might hammer the bank card and get one myself - they are better than the xbox.

1 Like

My PS4 controller works perfectly on pc steam

If you got Windows 10 and you plug in your PS4 Controller wired then it will install the driver. I had used my brothers PS4 Controller wired on my gaming laptop. Otherwise you should be using bluetooth, there is enough tutorials and information for this on the internet.

2 Likes

I already playing with it

Just used my already knackered overdraft - and bought a ps controller with farcry 5. About bloody time i got back into gaming. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need stimulants to play video games, until I drink coffeee and play I am fine till I finish coffe it’s hard to enjoy games

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.