Intuition ((people))

I have intuition about people and sometimes I lose something and I know exactly where it is other times I havent a clue but yeah I can read people like a book at times tell what their thinking just by an expression on their faces the way they act around me also I pick up on other peoples emotions they cry then I start crying too much empathy on my part I cant read sad articles or even happy ending articles without showing emotion Im like a sponge soaking up energy around me or just sensitive especially when it comes to negative vibea or energy when Im around a person who puts off weird and negative vibes or energy it makes me anxious and pannicky my heart begins to race certain people give me that vibe and at other times it could also be my anxiety around most people those a few people Im comfortable with besides my family I have one Aunt I am close too and can talk to about just about anything She is the only one in my dads family who goes to lunch with me every so often and meets with me to walk the bike path

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.