Instagram? 👭

Few weeks ago i made a (new) instagram account. If anyone on here waste time there lets follow each other.!
My insta name is masters_margarita :slight_smile:

I’m also on twitter but I mostly talk Croatian ■■■■ there, you wouldn’t want to know it.

3 Likes

I will PM you my INSTA. Then I will relentlessly stalk you.

3 Likes

Ohhhh I love your avatar. I used to watch that princess every morning. such beautiful art.

gotta bunch of followers from casting agencies who were casting extras for movies a long time ago. Made a new account a few years later, almost no casting agent followers

1 Like

if you want you can add me too :o)

1 Like

gotta download the app again, will do that sometime within the next 2 days

1 Like

Your profile is like so classy and professional…I just post a random ■■■■ there :smile:

1 Like

hell, I’m trying to make money and I post some selfies for fun and nice compliments from random guys :joy: life is short!

1 Like

Hah…those two somehow run from me… Money and…guys… :sob:

1 Like

hahahahahah =^o^= I love to make money. Next year I’m gonna make lotsa cash from makeup, I just need to practice a lot. A lot of guys are interested in me but I’m very picky. I take a really long time to be able to even consider sleeping with someone. There’s just this one guy… :anger_right:

you need to know how to pick the right ones my friend… ________________ you’re very beautiful.

1 Like

…shamlessplug lol…my sz keeps me from social media…but people are making stupid money doing it so good luck i would do the same if i could…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.