I'm sorry but if you think that

I think it’s no different than cooking pineapples with ham on holidays. Roll with sweet ham is no different from Hawaiian pizza in my view.

1 Like

I don’t like pineapple on pizza at all. I like vegan pizza with tomatoes and olives and garlic and rocket :blush:

1 Like

I’m a pan crust, no sauce only extra cheese person. I order only from Pizza Hut, lol.

A lot of pizza places have beef fat in their sauce, I am allergic to beef, so I don’t take any chances.

My kids and husband though, thin crust, pepperoni, bacon, pineapple and black olives with sauce. They’re weird, lol.

I just get a personal pan as I’m the only one that likes pan crust, and Pizza Hut does a lunch deal until 3pm a personal pan any way or specialty and 20oz bottle of cherry Pepsi for 5 bucks. Then I turn in my points for honey bbq boneless wings, lol, which I eat the next day.

Otherwise we have a Chubby Bubba’s which has a pizza for 30 bucks 3 toppings that’s bigger than the old Pizza Hut Bigfoot pizza. Hubby gets that and takes it to work on 3rd shift, everyone pitches in 10 bucks, and the thing beats the trays of prison food they set aside for them on 3rd.

I get the bbq pulled pork texas toast sandwich, that thing is yummy, and their cheese breadsticks are to die for. A double order is only 6 bucks and you get 18 sticks which are about 7ish inches long. That’s 3 meals for me, unless I get a kid that wants a movie night with mom…then my cheese sticks get eaten, lol. Damn teenagers.

1 Like

I like pineapple just not on pizza or on a ham. Great in a fruit salad

1 Like

I don’t put sweet fruits on my pizza just like I don’t put melted cheese, tomato sauce, onion and meats on my cakes.

I’m sorry but pineapple on a pizza is a crazy combination. I’m shocked so many people like it. Definitely one of the most disgusting combinations of food I’ve ever had.

:face_vomiting:

I’m not hating on you though, just hating on pineapple pizza.

2 Likes

I like pear and gorgonzola pizza.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Like I don’t mind a ham and pineapple pizza. I’ll eat it but most pizza I like.

1 Like

Papa John’s vegan cheese pizza large is actually the only pizza I ever ended up buying, lolzz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.