I'm all gods

I’m Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Jehovah and the Hindu gods. I would still be performing miricles, but I’ve decided to take a little time between lives to live as a normal dude.

4 Likes

Weren’t you an archangel?

Me too, but I don’t like to brag.

1 Like

I’m all the angels also

1 Like

How can you be all Gods and all the angels at the same time? Aren’t they distinct and independent?

1 Like

Yes, but I am the one that is everything.

2 Likes

Hahah this is funny

Be careful. I think you’re pissing off Zues. You don’t want to get on the wrong side of that dude.

2 Likes

I’ve been god-damned for the past thirty years.

3 Likes

“I’m all gods” I’m a bee. buzz! buzz! I will sting anything that tries to hurt the queen bee who i serve. but I like to be sweet as honeycomb, to nice creatures. I like to hover around, touch, taste, smell, and open flowers in every garden. buzz! buzz!

2 Likes

We are all mad here, heh. I am condemned by whole universe. There are cameras everywhere and all people know my thoughts. And they are laughing how miserable, pathetic and f… up being I am. You guys here as well. Another day in paradise :wink:

2 Likes

If I was your boss, I would fire you for doing such a lousy job.

1 Like

Who are you referring to @77nick77? Are you talking to me? What job? What boss?

I meant that you guys are laughing at me as well! And I was right as I can see @77nick77… you are all against me. It is all made up forum. Nothing is real here. Like everywhere else

1 Like

I am real…i hope you were kidding…because you are psychotic if you are not…

1 Like

I was not kidding. After you wrote that I burst into tears. Am I really psychotic?

1 Like

No one is judging you here and thinking bad of you Lara, its in your imagination this idea. This is paranoid thinking on your part. We dont know youto be able to judge you…you are just another member here on the boards and i dont know anything about you as a person only what information you provide by your posts on the boards. And thats too little to have a inkling about who you are…from your post above i only gather that you think we judge you nagatively but its not true so you must be imagining this…dont worry too much…this thread was about joking about paranoia and to laugh about paranoia not about anyone person here…ok?

2 Likes

@Lara went thru the same thing. With the right meds it can be made better. It’s best to understand that the cameras and paranoia are not real

1 Like

I’m not laughing at you. I was answering the topic, @Lara. I get a little tired of people misunderstanding me and taking their paranoia out on me and then personally attacking me. I understand it but I get a little tired of it. I hold no grudges over misunderstandings. Lets see if everyone is as big as me. We are not all against you. I have not seen you give anyone any reason to laugh at you and I am certainly not laughing at you. We all get paranoid every now and then so I can understand where you’re coming from. I am pretty harmless.

2 Likes

i’m a sly bee that stings birds in flower nests

2 Likes