I'm a marked man

I think it aint far from truth that the people outside are targeting me and trying to make me their object of amusement. Every word I said, or any behavior that is out of norm, they’ll spread it to the whole world and turn others against me, it’s like I’ve been put under a microscope by social predators looking to make a name for themselves at my expense.

I’ve encounter schoolboys trying to pick on and invoke a reaction out of me with their mockeries on my anxiety, many others as well. They’re all strangers to me, but how do they know me, I don’t know. Must be some kind of gang-stalking operation going on, with me being the target.

2 Likes

They probably don’t even know you and are, just your typical A holes that like to ■■■■ stir other people for their own amusement…

2 Likes

How long you live at your location. I don’t know how to get an elephant skin for your situation but you better get one.

Try to avoid reading websites about gang stalking and the other terms they use. The people who write these pages are very delusional themselves.

Are you on medication?

3 Likes

I completely agree! Everything I read on the internet became part of the problem, not the solution. All of it was brain washing material from other people in a delusional mind set

I’m surrounded by idiots. ■■■■ them ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■

Yes. On clozapine. Makes me tired and sleepy.

There’s no easy answer my friend.

It’s typical paranoid behavior. It’s nothing special. Tell your shrink. It’s important!

Paranoia is a cruel master…it really is. Don’t buy in. It’s a path to self destruction!

1 Like