Illustration of little red riding hood

Here’s a illustration of little red riding hood I did. What do you think?

22 Likes

Very nice, @Star84 ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes very nice @Star84!

1 Like

Hmm.

The Colours Don’t Blend Very Well. . .

Nice Attempt I Suppose…, But!, You Have Much More Space In The Sense Of Artistry To Work On. Don’t Give Up On Your Moments Of Inspiration. Sometimes it Takes Talent. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. If You Try The Best You Can, The Best You Can Is Good Enough. . . . . . .

The Big Bad Wolf is suuuuuuuper cool, @Star84!

4 Likes

Very cool @Star84 :sunglasses:

So many talented people on the forum.

2 Likes

I think you’re good at capturing expressions of people. Keep it up Star :star2:

I’m so excited to consider doing this course.

1 Like

Are you going to do the children illustration one rather than portraiture? I think you’d make a brilliant illustrator. There’s a follow on course where you illustrate own book.

1 Like

I was maybe thinkin’ the wolf should be more gentle,
since he never actually kills her, at least I don’t think so.

Thanks so much Star84.

Tbh all I know is that I like painting more than doing nothing with my time. Have not really considered which one I’d do. I like the idea of doing portraiture because I’d like to get better at it.

Or landscape because I’ve seen some beautiful landscape paintings.

With portraiture idk if I’ll ever be able to do a good resemblance of a person… Its really hard for me
!

But I have noticed that you do a good job in some of your drawings with that… I feel like I can sense the personality through the facial features and facial lines you’ve done in the past.

Idk. I would have to give it further thought which one I’d choose.

3 Likes

Thanks. I think your portraiture are like the originals. You posted a original picture before. I’m starting to get odd one that looks like original.

1 Like

This is the final peace. It had to be longer and done in watercolours.

5 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to post this on the little red riding hood thread. Meant to put it on a thread where I have the same picture smaller.

that’s really nice =)

1 Like

Really love it! What medium did you use?

I used watercolours for the last one. I wasn’t sure to begin with as U thought to subtle but you can do layers to get a deeper colour.

Love the wolf! Really good artwork.

1 Like

Its nice artwork

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.