Schizophrenia.com

If you came to this thread looking for something exciting.. Prepare to be disappointed

My cellular signal is very weak. I don’t have wifi and so I rely on it. I’ve finally had it with my current provider and have ordered a sim from another provider who is supposed to have good coverage in my area.

But I’ve had to swallow my pride :triumph:. I had a very bad experience with this new company I’m trying out and swore I’d never use them again for anything.

Never say never I guess.

When was the last time you swallowed your pride? It’s not pleasant ! :smile:

7 Likes

I too have principles but when it comes to data I am fast and loose!

1 Like

TP-Link M7350 4G LTE MiFi, Portable Wi-Fi for Travel, Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot, 8 Hours Long Lasting Battery, 3 Year Warranty(Easy management with tpMiFi App) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XC16QC1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_eZtADbFVB545C

1 Like

If I were you I would think of one of these

1 Like

It’s a good idea but it needs a sim so I’m still in the same conundrum though. I’m just hoping this new company can provide a better signal.

I like the look/idea of that device though.

1 Like

I think it has better antennas than mobile phones so picks up a stronger signal. Plus you can position it wherever in your house has the best data signal. Just a thought

1 Like

I’m having issues with the forum. I’m not sure what is wrong.

1 Like

That’s a very good point. You should be a salesman ! That’s a possibility now. Thanks jimbob !

1 Like

You just get a data only sim and you are ready to go!

I can’t tell the difference between forum problems and my cellular problems now so I can’t help ! :smile:

1 Like

Best checking with @MrSquirrel first just to make sure

1 Like

Yes. That’s a viable way out of this mess. I have a dual sim phone so I’ll try that route first and if that doesn’t work I’ll buy one of those things.

You’re a genius jimbob !

1 Like

Ok jimbob. I bought one of those things. Not the one you linked to but another similar one.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained !

1 Like

Nice one @everhopeful. Maybe change the default password when you get it?

1 Like

You are IT savvy if I remember right?

1 Like

Yes, so I should be ok.

1 Like

I literally wrote back an SMS to my mobile network provider “shutup degenerate” after they deliberately sent me a marketing survey.

I honestly don’t mind and I often can forgive to a innocent cashier who often asks at the end of your purchase “Is that everything” but God I hate malice.

1 Like

@Jimbob ! I got the thing and it’s working ! I have faster and more stable intermet now . Thanks for suggesting it !

1 Like

That’s brilliant! Glad it worked! J

1 Like