If you believe you have a purpose in life, what do you think your's is?

no i dont serve myself fully

to be the best i can

2 Likes

I see what the Bible says, and because thatā€™s what I was raised with, thatā€™s what makes sense to me. Otherwise, all I know is what I see, and honestly nothingā€™s more real to me than that. Iā€™ve seen demons longer than Iā€™ve seen angels (demons are just fallen angels) And Iā€™ve see both for well over 30 years. Because theyā€™re spirit, as you said, it makes sense to me that they could take on forms that are most accessible to people. In Heaven, which I believe in, I imagine they have a different form that our physical eyes couldnā€™t contain. But I only really know what Iā€™ve seen.

To be an example to others as to what can happen to a person who takes drugs when theyā€™re young.

1 Like

I have no reason to be here.

Lemme just remove these nails from my hands so I can type. Not to be a martyr, but. Iā€™m hoping that they come out with a better medication while Iā€™m stil young so I can get on with my life. A fear of mine is that Iā€™m gonna be lying in my death bed in a psych ward somewhere while the nurses are standing around me waiting for me to take my head meds.

2 Likes

Waiting around for the right meds -

I have kids so I wouldnā€™t kill myself.

I guess I do, that would be my purpose. Thanks

1 Like

I started to think one of my purpose is to continue browsing the forum and share a few thoughts now and then. I donā€™t need to be a savior, or top leader, in order to gain purpose in life. It can be as small as giving our surplus to the needy once in a while-- as simple as that, not necessarily to have BIG and BIGGER meaning of life.

2 Likes

To own all the electronics. ALL.

4 Likes

Pixel, do you have this?

1 Like

I believe my purpose in life is to find the true faith, whatever it is. To defeat the voices in my head and to become stable mentally or recover. Everything will fall into place if I can recover, and if I can find enlightenment that would be great. However, I wonā€™t count on becoming enlightened, but I do want to recover.

3 Likes

Yeh, I have a PCI one, which works, and a USB one, which has never been useful. I also use this extensively, although I run it from a USB stick these days:

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Itā€™s The Thing for diagnosing bad RAM, hard drives, etc. I use it a lot to troubleshoot the PCs I salvage from the dump and pull out good parts for my stockpile. (Found a system last week with a blown mobo, but 8 GB of good DDR4 RAM!)

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know we can have USB pendrive to run diagnostic, but what if the system doesnā€™t boot at all?

Wow, what a valuable piece of RAM.

1 Like

My purpose is to find out other peoples purposes and then steal them.

5 Likes

Until now, be an example of how things shouldnā€™t be done.

1 Like

My purpose is to save the world. Guess I better get workin" !

1 Like