If you believe you have a purpose in life, what do you think your's is?

Well, this is my delusion talking but… my purpose is:
Abolish religion
Encourage Peace among Nations
Teach about the human brain and how evolution has affected it
Teach Collective Consciousness and encourage people to go to Brand New Church
Teach Meditation and Brain Training and the huge impact they have on our lives
Teach Equality, Tolerance, Compassion, Love, Empathy, Hope and Cooperation (generosity)
Teach Medicine, Physics, Technology, Finance etc. around the world
To engage in Sports and Martial Arts of all types as well as teach them
To Sing, Dance, Act, tell jokes and entertain

There might be some things I am forgetting but that is the gist of it

2 Likes

To never give up.

7 Likes

Im down…

I don’t see how “abolitioning” religion is a good thing.

Even if you don’t believe in anything.

Maybe that poster that suggested such a thing ?

They haven’t lived long enough.

Or maybe too long?

1 Like

Can you share ur paintings of Angels here?

Here are a few. I think I’ve shared these before…

17 Likes

The wings on that 3rd image! Amazing detail.

Also I realized how big they are now. Whaa

1 Like

Thanks, @Genbu! :blush:

Those drawings look good… I gotta tell you something though- Angels are spirits and they don’t really have physical bodies or material wings. They are usually invisible and when they do show they look like 2 Detroit Red Wings logos put together but without 2 circles. 2 spinning wings. I know I am asking 2 much but do you think you can draw 2 orange wings together like the Detroit red wings logo? Maybe if you have free time someday?

1 Like

Lol… My angels appear to me, but I understand that they’re representations and not necessarily literal. But they are very real to me, and some are frightening to others and some are comforting. I understand them for what they are to me.
I don’t follow sports, but if I do a sketch of what you described, I’ll tag you, @thewhiteguard. :slightly_smiling_face:
PS- Angels have often appeared to people according to the Bible.

Thanks for sharing your paintings. I am just telling you about an Angel because it once appeared to me by a church at night time. It appeared for a second and then disappeared and it looked like two orange wings like Detroit red wings type of wings.

1 Like

My purpose is to summon the Power of Grayskull.

According to Tolstoy the purpose in life is to serve humanity. I think we can also sneak something in there about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

2 Likes

I’m sorry if I misunderstood anything you wrote. My guess would be that an angel might appear differently for different people.

1 Like

To suffer… nah I’m just kidding I don’t know what it could be.

1 Like

…about ordering electronics off Amazon.

1 Like

Don’t you think that all Angels are the same though? I mean they must look the same. I’ve seen what I saw painted in a two orthodox cathedrals before. I’m still trying to figure out how Angels from spirits turn into men that wear white like the bible describes it. Often times Angels are also drawn as people with wings behind their backs, i dunno why they do that though.

1 Like

i dont serve humanity. iwould love to have some skills in playing computer games. i dont know how it would serve reality. I think not everybody shoould serve reality. I have a terrible purpose like in dune :smiley: