If I achieve success/win money I'll be back here to help you guys. Unless this is my last post. Goodbye (maybe)

If I achieve success/win money I’ll be back here to help you guys. Unless this is my last post. Goodbye (maybe)

Thought for rest of my life ( eternity - as I’m an immortal !!! )

Life is a moving target.

Good does good.

Evil does evil.

• Sagar.
2 Likes

Helping other is always good…!!!
God bless U…Sagar…!!!

1 Like

You are not an immortal. Do not make decisions in this state of mind. Talk to someone now to make sure you are in a right state of mind. @Minnii @Moonbeam please take down his name.

2 Likes

If this is your last post, then I’d like to wish you luck on your creative journey… And hope that you find what you’re looking for. I think about success and money sometimes too, maybe if I keep working hard then one day I can get paid for it, and then have a successful career. Especially doing what I love. Although, and we all do what’s best for us… Is it not bad to abandon people and only return once you can help them? Is it not better to stick by them and let them grow alongside you? I know this place can be a distraction, I got times where I leave aswell, but I stay connected because maybe I am helping someone even if just one person. You may or may not become successful, but good luck and may the kindness you bestow on others return to you.

1 Like