Ice cream or chocolate?

If you had to be stranded on a desert island with only ice cream or chocolate what would it be???

1 Like

That’s tough… dark chocolate or Cold Stone’s cake batter ice cream… hmmm… ill go with the latter.

3 Likes

Hmm probably the ice cream because I could use the tub to collect water.

3 Likes

Oh wow I want to try this!

I’ve just discovered mint flavoured kit kats so I think I would want to be stranded with a big box of them. I’m not a huge ice cream fan. Although I like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Can you guess I like chocolate and mint together?

4 Likes

Do you have kit Kat chunky in oz. the peanut butter one is amazeballs!!

1 Like

Chocolate ice cream :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Chocolate!
I have to remember asking you what to eat on my cheat day. Kit Kat flavour mint seems awesome.

3 Likes

Yeah. I only thought of this once I had posted!

3 Likes

Chocolate ice cream! Mayan chocolate ice cream. Problem solved, everyone can go home happy now.

2 Likes

We do have kit kat chunky. I’ll have a look for the peanut butter one at the shop today when I buy my mint kit kat.

@brugluiz I highly recommend the mint kit kat. I could eat them every day!

At the moment here in Australia, Kit Kat are doing personalised flavours. There’s a shop in the city where you can put in an order for anything you want in a kit kat and they will make it for you. It is probably a really good gift idea.

4 Likes

The last Kit Kat I ate was flavour peanut butter. That was yummy. Sadly I forgot buying Kit Kat when I went to the supermarket today (my cheat day is tomorrow).

I will look for this Kit Kat flavour mint. I love chocolate with mint =)!

4 Likes

It depends on what day of the week it is, what flavor the ice cream is, and whether a spoon or a napkin comes with it. I’ll have to think about this for awhile.

3 Likes

Can be any flavour of ice cream you like - but you only get one. Spoons and napkins provided. No sprinkles.

2 Likes

I like drinking water after I eat ice cream

Naturally I enjoy ice cream more than chocolate. Vanilla is actually my favorite.

But vanilla with like peanut butter chunks and chocolate chip or something and sprinkles is my favorite the most!

3 Likes

Man when I smoked ben and jerrys half baked was the best munchie food

2 Likes

In that case I have to go with Spamoni ice cream. Just out of curiosity, where is this island located?
I’ll bring my own sprinkles I guess.

3 Likes

Have you tried “The Tonight Dough”. maybe they don’t have it in Scotland yet but back home there was a ben and jerrys flavor called “The Tonight Dough” with a picture of Jimi Fallon on the cover. It’s the best Ben And Jerry’s flavor ive tried yet…so good. It’s new.

1 Like

Is a hot tropical island in the pacific. Luckily it has the facilities to keep ice cream cold and chocolate at room temperature.

3 Likes

We don’t have that in Scotland. In fact we don’t have a lot of the cool ice creams you guys have in the states. A v jealous

1 Like

Which would you pick, J? And would you wear clothes while eating it?

2 Likes