I wish I believed in God

I am having a hard time lately, trying to decide what to do with my life and feeling very stuck in these menial, pointless jobs I work. I used to be thankful to be working but it is paycheck to paycheck and I don’t like being around people that much.

I wish I had a great faith and attended church every week but I am Catholic and that has been destroyed by all the lies and sins committed by the men in the church. I went to a Unitarian church where I lived before and it was great but there isn’t one around here. Just remembered I could look one up on line and go to online church I suppose.

I also wish I had a very good friend or a precious sister but I pretty much feel like I have noone in my life that really cares or understands.

Sick of the pills, sick of this schizophrenia.

Twinkit

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from. I’m thinking of getting with a church, myself, just to meet some people and perhaps make a friend. I don’t think the denomination is going to matter too much. The personality of the preacher is more important to the spirit of the church.

I felt like that way for a long time too. A lot of people look to faith for comfort, something I wish I could do too. I wasn’t raised Christian, I was raised Jain but I was always sceptical right from before my teen years… God just never made sense to me.

Well I just got comfort from listening to worship music during my episode. You can just talk to God when you get in a bad situation. He’s open to you. He wants everybody to be saved.

Sometimes I watch online church broadcasts such as the International House Of Prayer and Elevation Church. :church: :church:

http://www.ihopkc.org/

Yeah, us Unitarians tend to be more liberal and open-minded as a whole.

Thanks for the links, BakedBeans. :smile:

I am having a hard time lately, trying to decide what to do with my life and feeling very stuck in these menial, pointless jobs I work. I used to be thankful to be working but it is paycheck to paycheck and I don’t like being around people that much.

I wish I had a great faith and attended church every week but I am Catholic and that has been destroyed by all the lies and sins committed by the men in the church. I went to a Unitarian church where I lived before and it was great but there isn’t one around here. Just remembered I could look one up on line and go to online church I suppose.

I also wish I had a very good friend or a precious sister but I pretty much feel like I have noone in my life that really cares or understands.

Sick of the pills, sick of this schizophrenia.

Twinkit

i am very sorry for you twinkit.

i do have a friend and an precious sister
yet they do not understand, still they take me who i am
or i at least i tend too believe that.

but just believe, there is a god.
i know it for certain, and these days i have been blessed with miracles
like seeing double rainbows, people that can read my mind without me have too finding the words.
birds that fly just right above my head. amazing cloud scapes.
those things do popup positive.

yet i also have lot of negativity, discuss stopping or lowering the doses of your medication
i wish you all the best