I will get Nintendo tomorrow

What I will play?…44566

3 Likes

Animal crossing 15151515

1 Like

Don’t you think the steamdeck is better? they are about the same price these days.

2 Likes

oh thats fun. I remember N64 with Super Smash Brothers, Goldeneye and Perfect dark

4 Likes

I buying for Pokémon games and smash bros and Mario wonder

1 Like

I have pc I don’t need steam deck

1 Like

No I don’t play animal crossing

So what I will play?

i love my oled switch. i have over 100 games acquired through eshop sales. just look up the best games in genres you are interested in as theres a huge library and surprising more high quality third party games than most would expect.
i like games like hyrule warriors: age of calamity, breath of the wild, mario kart 8 deluxe, immortals fenix rising, doom and doom eternal, monster hunter rise, all the naruto ultimate ninja storm games, ys origin, prodeus, ninja gaiden master collection, Wolfenstein 2, tony hawk pro skater 1 & 2, the witcher 3 wild hunt, diablo 2 and 3, bioshock collection, borderlands collection, also nintendo switch sports.

albeit i havent had enough time to complete all of these games but before i got this switch when i had a switch lite i didnt like it too much but mainly because i had no games, its not a powerful console but has plenty of games to choose from and prior to the steam deck releasing it was basically the best handheld of all time. and still is one of the best aside from being underpowered mostly because of the exclusives and features like gyro support for alot of games and being adjustable in multiple ways with long battery life and the best sleep function being able to jump in and out of games any time without too much battery drain

2 Likes

Dude you need to play super Mario odyssey! It’s amazing.

1 Like

I really enjoy watching my partner play Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom.

3 Likes

Super smash brothers is a classic

1 Like

I found my old N64 in storage…I have Zelda Ocarina of Time and Super Mario and Donkey Kong.

2 Likes

i will play nintendo online snes nes library