I want this job!

I submitted my resume to this job a week ago. Someone text me and told me to expect a call in a day or two. I never got the call. I text back today and asked when I will get a call and she said maybe Friday. If not, Friday, then the following week. I feel like I am being jacked around :frowning:

Obviously, I can’t be rude because I want the job! but I have been waiting a week to hear from them. It is a remote software sales job where I can make over 100K a year selling software and have the chance of getting promoted to sales director in the next few months and make several hundred thousand dollars per year. The most I have ever made is 96K and I have been on SSDI and making 18K a year for 5+ years now.

I am just moaning and ■■■■■■■■ because I want the job. If I get it, it would be, by far, the best job I have ever had. It is a brand new software with very little competition in it’s area. I would LOVE to demo software from home all day and make dolla’s!!!

Pray for me!!!

4 Likes

Good luck @non-average

2 Likes

Thank you! I could really use the money.

2 Likes

I have literally applied to hundreds of jobs. Zeroing in on one probably isn’t the best strategy but I hope you get it.

3 Likes

I know. You’re so right. I just want it so bad because it would be the best job I have ever had. It makes the other jobs look pale by comparison. If I don’t hear from them next week, I will move on.

Update! I got an email from them saying they will call me after Thanksgiving :slight_smile: I can’t wait! 6 figures, here I come! lol. @TomCat I took your advice and applied to several other jobs, in case this one doesn’t pan out.

3 Likes

This is all very positive! I’m rooting for you!

Thank you so much! At 52 years old, I have NO savings or retirement. I have some catching up to do. This job has opportunity for growth so my income could grow exponentially. I was looking at new cars today. My current car is a $3500 POS, lol. I want to get a 2021 Nissan Altima Loaded. How fun that would be! C’mon MUNNY!

1 Like

Awesome!!! 1515

I wish I was smart enough to get a six figure a year job. Then I could retire after a few years.

Well I hope the call goes well. Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Even if I do make 6 figures, I can’t retire for a long time. I am way behind the 8 ball! I have NO retirement or savings at 52! I have a lot of ground to make up. I have a wish list of things I would love to buy too, not the least of which is a new car.

I hope the call goes well too! I am holding off on other opportunities to see where this one goes. Like I said, it’s my dream job.

1 Like

Good luck!!! I am also in software.

1 Like

Are you? Do you love it? What kind of software do you sell?

This is a software that services the ENTIRE healthcare industry in a way that is remarkable and has little competition, if any. It has only been selling for 2 months! Brand new! But the head company that owns the software company, owns many very successful companies, so they are very stable. I am not allowed to say the name of the company or software yet. Wouldn’t matter if I did, since it is virtually unknown still. I am so excited! It would be the best job I have ever had, if I get it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.