I walked out of my job yesterday

I found another one today, but I am not quite confident about it as it is more pay and higher responsibility. I decided I will go speak to them first and then decide. It is also temporary. But pay is £16 per hour whereas i was getting paid £10 per hour before.

10 Likes

Well done ish…!!!

1 Like

Thanks far cry :smiley:

1 Like

Am impressed with your work ethic ish!

Seriously? Even after I quit so many … lol

1 Like

Seriously. It’s like rocky says, ‘it’s not about how many times you get knocked down. It’s about how many times you get back up’

You should give yourself credit ish. Especially when experiencing a serious mental illness. Go you!

I agree with jimbob, in 6 month You just took 2 days off. Thats outstanding

1 Like

What you will do at your new job? I get paid 10 £ a day :smile: :frowning:

it’s not finding a job for me that’s the difficult part. I just need to work on sticking to a job through all the stress. Now that’s tough. But I am glad I made it six months. The next one is also a contract but potential to be ongoing… so let’s see where this new adventure takes me.

I took annual leave. The two days was sickness.

1 Like

Do you work part time @anon73425833… the money is scaring me more than making things seem better. I feel the more the money the more the stress…

Part-time for now, I am in school, in the winter I will go full-time with that comes more responsibilities

1 Like

Hey that cool @anon73425833 :smiley: I would do part time but I always just take anything that comes my way and most the time it’s full time…

1 Like

I do the same thing… This is my 6 job ever since I start working at age 14, now I am 21. But I don’t get hang up on a job. I always search new possibilities. The current job is where I think I will stay a longer time because is so pleasing, in a few years I’ll be rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well done ish, hope it all goe swell for you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.