I took a Doxycycline yesterday

Had some extra doxycycline and I pulled a deer tick off me the other daySo I took one as a preventative measure especially because I was starting to feel sick and anxious, literally between 10 seconds I felt a lot better. I heard doxycycline can treat schizophrenia and it did make me feel more calm right away and maybe treated my lime disease, but God I am sensitive to medication. I don’t think it’s a placebo because I didn’t know what to expect but Klonopin, when I take one I feel better right away. Within seconds

2 Likes

I’m feeling sick again like I have limes so I took another doxycycline and I feel little bit better again. I really hope I don’t have limes disease. I think I’m going to keep taking the doxycycline because it seems to be helping whatever I’m dealing with

1 Like

Dude! Abusing antibiotics is how superbugs happen! You should never have extra antibiotics. You should always take exactly as many as your doctor prescribes when he prescribes them! Taking a partial dose means that the bacteria that survived the first dose are even stronger, and learn to develop a resistance to antibiotics.

1 Like

I did follow doctors instructions. I don’t want to go into details because I’m feeling sick just threw up. Ok I feel a bit better now but he said if u pull a tick off you take two doses of doxycycline and that’s exactly what happened. He wanted me to take 21 days worth but I stopped after the test came back negative. When I told him that he said “well if you find another tick take two doses as a preventative measure.”

2 Likes

Hey Gratitude,

Please let us know about your progress n this thread. Hope you get better soon !

2 Likes

I think in have lyme disease too after a cured with minocycline

1 Like

Be careful @Jonnybegood!

1 Like

sorry i meant temporary cured , sorry folks i m sure its chronic and i have schizo because of it

1 Like