I thought "retire" meant put a new tire on a car

That happened when I was doing a Word Seek puzzle. :eyeglasses::slightly_smiling_face: I am getting old.


If it’s not called that then what is it called?

I think it’s called changing a tire - like changing a diaper.:slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.