I struggle using a windows computer

ONLY IF YOU USE A THIRD PARTY STORE.

If you’re not it’s not a problem for you.

Steve Jobs is rolling over his grave right now. This is the worst thing imaginable. It’s not being a isheep.

In the end of the day isn’t really going to affect current apple users if it does go through besides, I’m tired of jailbreaking my iPhone.

OMG, you guys sound like a bunch of old duffers who are panicked at the thought of being forced to admit women to the men’s club.

LOL.

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m okay with women but I’m a little panicked about this.

Open systems are historically better for consumers. MS greatly improved when they opened things up. The Internet largely runs on open software now (UNIX/Linux). Even your beloved Apple products are based on free software that Apple has been trying to close off as much as possible.

I’m not the only one upset about this.

This week in tech podcast discussed this today and there are 2 camps an out this.

And a position more nuanced that this is good and bad.

But the correction might paint a new picture that’s worst.

To be fair Apple probably has the features they’ll drip feed people for the next decade or more.

I am saying that whilst at the same time as being a fan of their tech

End of the day they’re a business

1 Like

I can’t say the same thing for open relationships.
:sob:

I don’t know. I been avoiding All the tech news websites cause it’s all coverage on this issue. But I did listen partially to the podcast this morning. Whom most are pro Apple but was discussing it from a nuanced view.

The news is too objective and sounds bad.

Oh, I know. I am deriving much enjoyment from the uproar. It makes no difference to me as I have no interest in their overpriced products.

Apple is much more upset over the pending Right 2 Repair legislation being pushed. The horror of consumers being able to replace a bad battery themselves instead of being forced into an upgrade they don’t want or need!

I know you are anti Apple and that’s okay.

Cause I’m anti android.

I disagree with all the attacks on apples decisions right now.

I heard the google pixel is impossible to repair. On a podcast called android central

I repaired my Google pixel like last 2 weeks ago

You wouldnt be interested in a UGoat phone now would you? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell yeah!

1 Like

It’s not so much that I’m anti-Apple as I think they simply aren’t a good value. If you like making a fashion statement okay then. Given how often you have complained about not having enough $$$ for food I am surprised you are stuck on the mobile phone equivalent of Versace. You can have the same function for half the money elsewhere and use the difference to eat better.

Totally your choice.

Well. We’ll see after iPhone 16 comes out.

What’s so special about the iPhone 16?

Quote from mark gurman.
biggest iOS updates—if not the biggest
A18 chip neural engine amped up for ai
OLED borderless screen

I’m not really tech savvy so I don’t really know what that means. But all I know is once I had an iPhone and switched to an Android I started getting Shame by some women for my text being green.