I sometimes feel like people dont want me on this forum

Thanks PEEPS, for the responses, sorry to hear that some of you are also going through this… It SUCKS really bad isn’t it. Oh well…

2 Likes

I think it just comes down to low self esteem

3 Likes

I like your posts very very much. They are so lively. This forum will be less interesting without your posts.

1 Like

Thank you @anon83141956 , you’re kind !
I also suffer from low self esteem. It’s common.

1 Like

Yea low self esteem is common… But it’s just terrible, isn’t it.
I feel like I’m nearly nothing sometimes or actually nothing, even though logically I am something.

2 Likes

I feel like that, paranoid of users here, when I mess up my meds or reduce their efficacy with a supplement.

1 Like

When I was psychotic in 2018, and using the forum, the people on this forum seemed really extra weird to me, sort of a mixture between robots and aliens :smile:

1 Like

It’s strange, I’ve had these thoughts before. Without doubt, this is a characteristic of psychoses.
Maybe you can consider psychotherapy if it’s affordable?

1 Like

Yea, I am getting an assessment for therapy options in 2 weeks. How about you?

It’s not very popular on the health forums, but I’m in psychoanalysis (face to face, so not an authentic psychoanalysis).
Actually, I’m considering psychoanalysis as a way to “verbally evacuate my problems”. I’m not a big fan of psychoanalytic theories though, I think it’s a bit dated.

1 Like

I hope you get this treatment for free? In your country.

Psychoanalysis sounds good. That’s where they kind of analyse your whole life story I think?

1 Like

My psychoanalyst is also a psychiatrist.
There is no degree in psychoanalysis here.

Yes it is reimbursed by social security, but it is because he is a doctor / psychiatrist.

That said, avoid psychoanalysis on the couch, it can be disturbing.
Schizophrenics are more likely to go crazy if they go on the couch. Face to face is ok.
That said, it can be confusing to talk without any words from the caregiver.

I think psychologists are good cause they have a valuable degree. If you are looking for a psychoanalyst you can come across a charlatan and be abused. (because they don’t have a valuable degree.)
If the psychoanalyst is also a psychiatrist or psychologist that’s better.
… The problem is I really don’t know how it works in Great-Britain.

Please be careful cause friends of mine got problems.
:confused:

2 Likes

I don’t know if Psychoanalysis is available on the NHS never heard of such a thing.

I hope it is effective for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Like I said, it’s a huge help to have possibility to tell all my problems to someone qualified ! :slight_smile:
Have a nice evening.

2 Likes

Bonne nuit :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Merci à toi. Thank you !

1 Like

I like keeping you around.

:heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.