I sometimes feel like people dont want me on this forum

No your not a bother! Your fine… I think your a valuable member🙂

2 Likes

Thankyou Abise,you are too,

I am okay,thanks star, just sad. but ok.

How are you?

1 Like

I’m ok. Went out to country with family today. It was nice. Not having any symptoms anymore. Sorry your feeling sad.

2 Likes

That’s good…
yea I got family coming over tomorrow aswell, looking forward to it, sort of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. I’ve got over the withdrawal thing. Feel like being around people and interacting more these days.

3 Likes

You are welcome here.

But I understand social anxiety very well. Mostly it affects me badly irl but sometimes I feel it online as well so you aren’t alone OP.

-S

3 Likes

It is manageable atm :), not too bad

1 Like

That’s good. Dzzzzzzz.

2 Likes

You made a thread the other day and I hearted at least ten comments of yours on the thread. You are valued and wanted!

2 Likes

Thank you :hugs: I appreciate that

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any posts that I disliked from you. But if you feel it’s too much beeing engaged in this forum I suggest slowing down.

The forum is supposed to serve you, not the other way around.

Personally I started checking in more in the pace of my own rhytm than feeling obliged to be here. Maybe you just need to do the same. Don’t let the forum overwhelm you. Anyways you are not annoying.

3 Likes

You’re paranoid. It’s not true. I feel like people don’t like me either. It’s just paranoia and very common on this forum.

3 Likes

I feel the same way about my presence on here very often

2 Likes

I feel the same tonight… @anon83141956
I think that people don’t want to talk to me cause my english isn’t excellent and cause I want to chat up to improve myself.
I also think I’m not appreciated cause I often comment lady’s pictures in the selfie thread.

1 Like

I sometimes feel that way, but then I read over my posts and the replies and most everyone is friendly and understanding, you included.

2 Likes

I try not to take the internet seriously. I browse and post I’ve learned a lot but I think everybody respects and likes you ! I don’t consider anyone on here friends and I try not to get addicted to posting though. I do a lot of other stuff

3 Likes

Although I’m willing to help people on here because I do care

3 Likes

I like you. I like reading your posts. I think you’re a great person to have on the forum

4 Likes

No we like you here Follement. I wish I could speak French though.

Don’t worry use us all you like to practice English :wink:

3 Likes