I pee all. The. Time

I pee all the freaking time, and I’m so worn out over it.

I tried googling it, but it just kept circling back to Overactive Bladder, which seems to be more about feeling an urge to pee.

My problem is that I produce a lot of urine. It’s yellow, so I’m not overhydrating.
I can barely go one and a half hours without starting to squirm!
When i wake up in the morning, I’m doubled over in pain from how full my bladder is.

How do I stop this? What could be wrong?
And please don’t tell me to drink less, it’s 9000 degrees outside and thirst makes me dizzy.

4 Likes

If you pee a lot during night it’s a sign of sleep apnea.

1 Like

Maybe it’s diabetes insipidus? (Which is not related to diabetes mellitus, AKA type 1 or type 2 diabetes.)

4 Likes

I’m uneven in my urine output. I’m nocturnal, mostly. My sleep patterns vary. Some nights I put out about a gallon of urine. I drink a huge amount of green tea, and I take two caffeine pills every night.

1 Like

you should really talk to your GP doc about this not a bunch of unqualified yahoos :sweat_smile: :rofl:

I have OAB and urethra spasms. It’s very annoying. You need to talk to a doctor and you can get pills that will help.

1 Like

I pee about every 30 minutes because I am always drinking water. When I go to the library I pee less.

1 Like

I take medication for an overactive bladder. It’s called Oxybutynin. I go a lot longer in between bathroom breaks now.

1 Like

You think you’ve got it bad. Just wait 'til you’re my age (77) and start dribbling because you can’t hold it anymore.

1 Like

Risperdal used to cause me to pee. I don’t have to go as much since I switched to Abilify.

1 Like

Maybe electrolytes could help you drink less

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.