Schizophrenia.com

I never know what to say

I try to help here. I just suck at it. I hate to see fellow sz folks suffer. I don’t want to talk about what my problems are here much anymore. They’re just crap. I care about my fellow folks. At least we have a place. Sigh idk.:zap:

9 Likes

Come back snow.

3 Likes

You help here, @roxanna.

You are a valued member.

I always enjoy your posts.

5 Likes

It’s okay not to know what to say as long as you are there.

1 Like

Don’t worry, post your crochet work :grin:

5 Likes

Almost time for meds. Quasall

2 Likes

Might be out of mind for a while. I need to crochet.

2 Likes

There are many ways to help, one of them is just companionship and sharing affection, you don’t have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to help someone.

4 Likes

I thought you were doing good. You seemed to be supporting people and engaging with people more these past couple months. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, @zeno, I was going to say that too. @roxanna, you don’t have to solve everyone’s problems but just saying “good for you” or an encouraging “way to go” can mean a lot to another person.

5 Likes

I like reading your posts @roxanna and I think you do provide help and support to other forum members. I also like your unique word “Quasall”. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One day you will.
I got over that by volunteering information at any given moment

2 Likes

@roxanna if you left here it would shake my worldview. You are a stalwart of this sight!

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I think your problems are interesting. They’ve seemed similar to mine. Things people say don’t bother me. I know things bother some people, but people are more interesting when they tell it like it is.

2 Likes

being here helps i think… i don’t always know what to say either but i think posting something small helps.

i’m glad you are here =)

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m glad I found this forum. We can help each other. Try not to worry do I know that.

6 Likes

i’m glad you found it too =)
it’s nice to be able to help each other out.

2 Likes