I must play one more game to survive battle. between myself

i must use time do improve my strategy. i must play fast. i mast think clearly. meditation will help. journaling will help. i must be thankful for what i am. thank you. i am the boss.

i must exercise tommorow morning and play starcraft

i can be more then i can imagine. i must focus. focus is key area im mastering it…

i play to win.
iplay to enjoy my life
i play to create better future
i play to improve my game and my life

becouse of that i chose healthier lifestyle

becouse starcraft, starcraft is healer

Protoss, Terran, or Zerg…?

2 Likes

i am terran, zerg are evil. i fight zerg . protoss is making cheese

1 Like

I want to try the first person shooters coming out for mobile devices : Valorant and Arena Breakout. Starcraft is old ! Im also considering quitting games for awhile i think they have a negative impact on mental health.

1 Like

starcraft is old but its good it never dies

2 Likes

Zerg is my favorite faction, but that’s fair.

Haven’t played in ages. It was the first game I played on PC as a kid. Great game.

2 Likes

good for you. i am fan of starcraft. starcraft is my life. without starcraft i would not have enjoyment in life

1 Like

youre the man

just slow down, w/ the meditation

calm and slow w/ it

1 Like

I can barely manage to play PUBG New State on mobile now, but I force myself to play at least one game a day. I wish I could keep up better, but my focus is not so good anymore. You’re probably way better than I ever was, I admire your dedication.

1 Like

you can do it too … just you are not obssesed by becoming pro gamer :frowning:

1 Like

That’s true! I’m not a hardcore gamer. I don’t have the aptitude anymore.

1 Like

Id like to be a call of duty pro but im only average. Call of Duty mobile just had a giant tournament with 1.7 million paid out to the top 1 /14 . And the entry fee was 75$.

1 Like

set yourself to become one

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.