I May Perish In These Monsoon Like Conditions

Raining hard today and no one is expecting me so can stay inside woohoo!!! We need the rain, but it is not nice to work in.

Hows your weather?

5 Likes

Slightly overcast and we’re expecting a storm later today.

2 Likes

Yeah we were supposed to get some thunder but no luck

1 Like

it’s hot and humid. 85f, 29celsius. haven’t adjusted to it yet. was in the 60’s all week last week. been doing some yard work today, but taking a break now.

2 Likes

We just had one real hot day so far this year, I love the heat

1 Like

I thought I did too, but not enjoying it so far. I used to work outside at a golf course in 80-90 degree weather and had no problem with it. that was a few years ago now.

our summers here, are usually pretty humid. makes for a lot of homeruns, at great American ballpark. the ball just carries well here. I used to add a couple feet to my jumpshot outside in the summer when I played basketball.

1 Like

We have Nor’Easters coming off of Lake Superior so even though the sun is shining it’s colder than a well diggers azz.

:innocent:

1 Like

We’ve had rainy days but cold! Well cold for us light weights! Below 10 degrees C and I’m decked out in a jumper and long pants. The horror!

Nothing like a rainy day with no expectations! Enjoy it matey!

3 Likes

It’s been cold, but it’s starting to warm up. It’s slightly chilly today, 60 F (16 C), but not too bad. It’s supposed to hit the low 80s tomorrow and Sunday.

2 Likes

Around 22c :sun_with_face: sunshine daytime around ten c early mornings.

Today is expected to be 19c :sun_with_face: sunshine.

I would gladly welcome some good rain though.
Apparently the dam is running low to what it usually is.

2 Likes

Beautiful sunny day. Quite windy. I’m thankful for this wonderful weather.

1 Like

Warmer today.
77 degrees Fahrenheit right now.

1 Like

60s and sunny.

We were supposed to get rain, but I think it went north.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.