I’m also paranoid tonight about

Starting my Haldol tonight. I’m freaking out that something bad will happen if I take it. I can’t shake this paranoia tonight. It’s really bad. I’m supposed to take it in a couple hours.

1 Like

Why are you changing aps?

My loxapine is on back order and none of the pharmacies can get it right now. I called them all

Oh god that’s scary.

I really hope it works fine.

1 Like

Good luck, hope you don’t get severe side effects…

Try not to worry @CoCo
Chances are you’ll be fine.

1 Like

It’s hard. I have the same thoughts with med changes and it takes me a while to get to the point where I take it. But I’m always ok in the end. But the thoughts / beliefs are terrible to deal with.

1 Like

Everything will be fine. Haldol has been around a long time and is safe.

1 Like

IDK, just be really alert to any changes and maybe ask the people around you to tell if they notice any negative differences in your behavior or your speech or anything that is off. Sometimes, people can tell something about ourselves that we can’t see in ourselves.

2 Likes

I will take it because I only have one night left of my loxapine so I have to start it or I’ll get flu like symptoms. I don’t want that. I’m trying to psych myself up into taking it.

1 Like

Thanks @anon4362788

1 Like

That’s a good idea @77nick77

1 Like

Wont you get withdrawals from not tapering loxapine? This doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

I don’t have a choice. But taking the Haldol is supposed to help me not go through withdrawals

1 Like

Ok. I took 5 mg of Haldol like I’m supposed to tonight. I’m really nervous, but I did it.

1 Like