I love you now

I am time and time again more than impressed by the outpouring of love and genuine concern from the members of this forum to those in crisis. I feel as though I have found a kind of family who actually understands and supports me in a way my actual family never could. I know that when the day comes that I want to end my life I can come here and be given the love, support and strength to survive. For that I thank you all in advance and want to say I love you.

22 Likes

thank you @tera I feel the same way about members on this forum. I love you too !!

11 Likes

I love u all my forum members …!!!

12 Likes
15 Likes

I love group (((((hugs)))))

7 Likes

bump to the top because I want everyone to see

2 Likes

The bond of mental illness between us is strong. It is one of the good side effects of this illness. I feel much closer to schizophrenics than I do to other people.

6 Likes

yeah you’re right. There is a kind of bond. It’s a place where for once we aren’t alone, the odd man out, the weirdos. Every weird thing that goes on in my head is written in this forum by someone else. I am no longer all alone.

edit but that being said you guys are kinda weird lmao

6 Likes

The time will come when you want to start your life, not end it. YOU ARE THE BOSS !

3 Likes

LOL ? this is funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fall victim to severe suicidality in the winter months every year. I’m hoping if I can keep myself coming here daily that I will fare better this winter. I’ve seen all the support that is given when someone is in crisis and I feel this could help me this winter. I hope.

That’s really terrible! You should not post such a horrible image. I find that highly offensive.

Winter is dark and grey. So… I installed orange/yellow lights here and there in my apartment.

This gave the lovely summer look. I was saved.

@tera

Yeesh!

I was jest keeding! Guess you just don’t know me very well, yet. I’m always clowning around.