I love LEGO

I like browsing through the toy aisle and playing with the toys. I get some strange looks from people sometimes, i play with legos when my partner’s little sister is here. She likes the knocking the buildings over part more than the building part. When my brother and i were little and my mom would work third shift she would sleep during the day and dump the legos on the table and tell us she wants to see some masterpieces when she woke up.

2 Likes

Google + LEGO = AWESOME! You don’t get a whole lot of different pieces to build with but it’s still awesome.

I was an absolute LEGO fanatic as a kid. I loved building stuff. Then I got older and had to give my LEGOs away. Thay sucked.

I made a computer tablet stand a few months ago out of some LEGOs I got. Probably the most functional thing I’ve ever made. It folds up, is adjustable, and even has a built-in light if I wanted to use it to hold a book.

1 Like

i think it is cool the lego thing, i love kids toy shops and buying stuff for the nieces.
i didn’t have a childhood so when i see something that reminds me of the childhood i did not have, i buy it .
it probably sounds sad, but i have an odd assortment of books , figurines, paintings etc… i could go on.
i guess i created a childhood for myself and childhood memories !!
take care

2 Likes

I find lego to be very calming and new blocks are a bit tight fitting. I really like Lego. I’m so glad you have some now. I like to build odd common stuff like cookies and bugs.

I hope you have fun with the Lego.

1 Like

thats a weird combination lol cookies and bugs haha,

if they are life like you could leave them lying about to scare people and possibly break peoples teeth haha
thats funny x

1 Like

I’m glad you got the Lego and you get to see Game of Thrones. I’ve never seen a second of it. I heard the word “blood” and I’ve stayed away.

My sis found some ideas on the web and I’ve accidently stepped on more then a few of these…

I got really excited about lego when I found this…

Lego Scrabble

1 Like

I know of a college graduate who is building a lego Star Destroyer from Star Wars. He just likes legos. He also has a ton of yu-gi-oh cards! and on top of that, he plays old school nintendo, N64 and Gamecube. He’s my friends oldest brother. Kid’s stuff isn’t always just for kids, I know of tons of adults who play pokemon on the newest handheld gaming device (whatever it’s called, it’s Nintendo though). My lifting buddy plays pokemon and he’s a brawny bearded 21 year old.

My friends say that my powerlifting gear obsession is immature. I always practice wrapping my knees and putting on my elbow sleeves, belt and wrist wraps, they make fun of me for that but then do stuff like have a stuffed animal collection in their room or play pokemon or play old school nintendo. We all have some inner child, in fact I think playing pokemon with a college education would make for one badass well-constructed team of pokemon! When I was 10 and played pokemon, I cheated to get the best pokemon. Now I could probably beat the game in a few days. In fact, I think im gonna play pokemon this summer, I have been meaning to, I actually miss pokemon, they’re so awesome!

I know tons of people in college who watch lots of anime (albeit there’s a genre for 18 and up men called seinen which is gaining popularity, like the hot show Attack on Titan, it’s very violent and serious). I posted a facebook status asking what anime I should start watching and it got like 20 comments, all from kids in college! In fact, I usually watch anime after working out with my lifting buddy on thursday nights.

Eccentric is becoming much more normal…it’s like it’s cool to be eccentric these days.

2 Likes

i was too old for pokemon but i have watched a few episodes on tv lol team rocket an all that haha, i heard digimon was gaining popularity now as well tho,

the anime thing is something i have always been interested in but it has to be really good or i lose interest, i have recently got a new tv box which is the uk version of the ROKU LT its called nowtv here and one of the apps on it is crunchyroll which lets me watch anime, i tried it but there is so much choice and i end up thinking i wont like it so then i dont watch it even tho i think i would like to, if that makes sense.

1 Like

i’ve never seen those bugs before, they look really cool, i like the cops stuff the best just now its something to do with the goody and the baddy or good vs evil, i made up the railway bridge last night and half the police car.

today i went to the LEGO shop and i picked up the magazines and looked at all the lego lol, they have a huge police station as well as other vehicles like choppers and things. i think i am overdosing on LEGO

i think i need my fix lol

Try Code Geass. It’s super popular, had incredible animation and had a huge budget. It’s one of those animes that people who dont watch anime become obsessed with. 50 episodes long, two 25 ep seasons. Both are on crunchyroll I think…or they should be. I torrented them in 1080p because the animation is too good to watch all blurry!

2 Likes

It’s never too late to have a happy childhood!

2 Likes

put this together this week, i made it a bit at a time lol

nearly finished this as well, but i dont for the life of me know what i’m going to do with them lol. i kind of forgot how much i hate the police haha but that is more childish than playing with the lego i think lol (or is it?)

2 Likes

I’m getting my niece a lego bible for her first communion. :smiley:

http://www.thebrickbible.com

1 Like

wow, haha thats the funniest thing i ever saw haha

and possibly one of the best things i ever saw at the same time lol

i hope she likes it :slight_smile:

hell maybe if i get bored or i dont like the lego anymore i could give it to the churches youth group so they can play with it, i am sure they will appreciate it more than me :slight_smile: you never know.

1 Like

just thought i’d share this song, its pretty good.

sweep got the lion chima and made it up and she loves it :smiley:

1 Like