Schizophrenia.com

I know it's late in the afternoon but I'm putting on coffee anyway

I just can’t take it. I gotta have something. How are you holding up?

4 Likes

sooo drained today I had two energy drinks and still feeling depressed/hope the coffee helps u!

2 Likes

I’m sorry the energy drinks didn’t work. I wonder what’s going on.

1 Like

Hiya, hope you enjoy your coffee. I am finding it hard to come off the forum can you help me get off the forum leafy? I am meant to be preparing for finding a job

1 Like

You’ve convinced me to make a pot too. :coffee:

2 Likes

The forum can help you prepare. We’ll pretend to be employers and ask you questions.

1 Like

lol, see, there’s something going on

1 Like

lol that is too much of me sharing about myself unfortunately otherwise tip top idea.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m doing well. Just trying to get a hold of my mom so I can score a ride to Wal-Mart and look through their movies.

Yesterday I ordered Cannibal Ferox, a very brutal horror movie.

1 Like

It’s late in the afternoon here too. And making coffee is a great idea cause I’m all out. I think I’ll make me some too.

1 Like

Awesome, enjoy. I really enjoyed my cup.

1 Like

Drank more than 1L of mint tea yesterday. Went to bed at midnight and woke up an hour later. Can’t fall asleep now. The last thing on my mind is coffee.

3 Likes

Mine is 100% decaf or I wouldn’t sleep either.

2 Likes

Oh no, that sucks

1 Like

Sounds good. I just had a MD.

1 Like

I recommend trying coke coffee mix. They come in cans like Red Bull. Very good!

1 Like

It’s quater to 7 p.m. I hope to crash early. I take mine black if we ever do same time.

1 Like

Depends on how strong your heart is and what your plans for tonight are.

1 Like

that’s anybody who’s done crack.

1 Like

I better drink one then. I’m hoping to stay up late with you.:slightly_smiling_face::wink::shushing_face: jk lol

2 Likes